Bali Island or also known as the island’s extraordinary beauty charm also cultural richness that is very thick attached to its population. No wonder that Bali is very famous in the world, and a lot of foreign tourists who visit it. To almost every tourist attraction in Bali is always filled with foreign tourists. Many local tourists also very interested in the beauty of this island.
Bali Discovery Experience is the best way to see and experience the best of Bali. We can prepare a planned driving tour of Bali or we can take you where ever you wish. We will make your tour the best experience of the culture and beauty of Bali.
Some of the sites you can visit:
- The Volcano
- Rice Terraces
- Traditional Villages
- Tanah Lot temple
- Candi Dasa
Kintamani and Volcano Tour
This tour will last for around 8 to 9 hours, will start from 8.30am and finish at 6pm. Tour will visit places such as:
- Batubulan village: Stop here for a traditional Barong and Kris dance. The Barong and Kris dance is one of most popular dances in Bali and the show will start from 9.30am until 10.30am. This village also has many Batik factories to visit.
- Celuk village: 10 minutes from Batubulan village to see the Silver factory where most of the people in this village make Gold and silver Jewelery with thousands of collections & unique designs of high quality.
- Batuan village: Visit our artistic painter community and traditional Balinese house compound.
- Bedulu village: We stop here to see the Elephant cave temple.
- Then we drive to the Volcano to have lunch while enjoying the dramatic mountain scenery of semi active volcano. Mount Batur is 1717 meters above sea level, overlooking beautiful crater lake.
- Stop to see our Balinese coffee (coffee luak) and natural spice trees.
- Art shop(Souvenir, handicraft, Wood carving, bed caver, Kites and Etc)..
- Our final destination is Ubud.
This tour will last for around 8 to 9 hours. Will start from 9am and finish at 6pm. Tour will visit places such as:
- Mengwi village: The Royal Family temple is located here.
- Alas Kedaton: We stop here to see monkey forest.
- Pacung village: Have lunch whilst overlooking beautiful rice terraces
- After lunch we drive about 15 minutes to see mountain resort called Bedugul and see Ulundanu temple and lake Beratan.
- Tanah Lot Temple: Spectacular Temple built on the top of a rock about 200 metre off shore. A wonderful silhouette as the sun set right behind temple the Temple.
Nusa Dua and Uluwatu Tour
This Tour will last for 8 to 9 hours will start from 9am. Tour will visit some places such as:
- Nusa dua beach any activities for water sport
- Package A: Parasailing , Jet ski, & Banana boat.
- Package B: Glass bottom boat, snorkelling and Turtle island. & another package
- SPA (Aroma therapy)
- GWK (Cultural Park)
- Uluwatu temple: Will stop to see the temple located on a cliff (80 m above sea level). This temple was built around the 16 century. Also see the Kecak dance while waiting to see the spectacular sunset.
- Jimbaran Bay: Special fresh grilled sea food on the beach for dinner.
Uluwatu and Jimbaran Bay Tour
This Tour will start at 3.pm and will visit Uluwatu Temple for sunset and Kecak dance and then to Jimbaran Bay sea food dinner.
Can also organise combination tour such as: Denpasar, Tanah Lot, and Uluwatu tour.
Denpasar City Tour
This tour will start 10 am and will last four 6 to 7 hours and will visit some places such as:
- Bajra Sandhi monument
- Ramayana and Matahari mall
- Traditional market
- Jagatnata Temple
- Bali museum
Tanah Lot Sun Set Tour
This tour will start at 2.30pm and will visit:
- Mengwi: See the Taman Ayun Temple, the temple looks like it’s floating because it’s surrounded by a pool.
- Alas Kedaton: Monkey forest.
- Tanah Lot Temple: Spectacular temple on the top of a rock and stay for the beautiful sun setting behind the temple.
This tour will last for around 4 to 5 hours. This tour will start at 9am until 3pm and will visit some places such as:
- Batubulan village: stop here to see batik factory
- Celuk Village: Gold and silver factory
- Mas village: Watch the wood carvers at work
- Ubud: painting, monkey forest, Royal Ubud palace and market
- Tegalalang: The best rice terrace
This tour will last for around 9 hours. Will start from 8.30 and finish at 6pm. Tour will visit some places such as:
- Klungkung: Stop here to see the court house of the former kingdom called Kerta Gosa.
- Kusamba: Visit the Bat cave temple and black sand beach and salt making.
- Bukit jambul: Lunch overlooking beautiful terraces.
- Besakih Temple: Stop here to see biggest temple known as the mother temple in Bali.
This tour will start at 8.30am and will visit:
- Ulun danu Temple (Lake view temple)
- Lake Buyan view
- Munduk rice terraces
- Lovina beach (lunch)
- Stay one night at Lovina
- Dolphin and snorkelling in the sea at Lovina beach
- Hot spring water (Banjar)
- Gitgit (Biggest water fall in Bali)
- Tanah Lot temple
All activities will get a special discount.
Organise any adventure activities such as:
- White water rafting
- Lembongan Island Cruise and waterpark in the ocean
- Swimming with dolphin on the beach at Sanur
- Elephant ride
- Scuba diving
- Sunset dinner cruise
- Over night tours
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Bali Buggies and Quad Bikes
- Turtle Island
- ATV tours
- Camel riding
- Bali zoo park
- Bali bird park & etc.